Please inquire about our Educational Initiatives, or about starting an Mbrane Club at your school or organization.
[M] games are appropriate for middle school, high-school and university students.
Basic Concepts: (required for play)
- Whole Numbers
- Number Sequence
- Fractions (.5)
Individual games take an average of about 10 minutes are ideal for tablet, table-top play.
Advanced Concepts: (required for analysis)
- Game Theory (minimax, optimal play)
- Combinatorial Game Theory (game solving, perfect play)
- Computational Complexity Theory (complexity classes, non-triviality)
- Group Theory (symmetry groups and symmetric reduction)
- Topology (digital manifolds)